The Royal Pool Diner is available as 6ft, 7ft and 8ft pool table, the dining tops are larger and have a return to conceal that there is a pool table underneath the dining table. All Royal Pool Diners are manufactured to English pool table specification at our factory in Rayleigh, Essex, England and built to each customers individual specification. Each Pool Diner has its own Rise/Fall System, which enables you the two different heights which is needed for Playing Pool and Dining. You can build pool tables of your choice using the following materials such as Mahogany for the darker finishes, Ash or Oak Wood for the lighter traditional finishes. Dining Room Chairs can be also be supplied with Royal Pool Diner. All Pool Diners can be delivered and installed anywhere in UK, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and Worldwide.
Royal Pool Diner manufactured in Oak Wood with Turned Pool Table Leg. This pool dining table shows the Boston Leather Dining Room Chairs.
Royal Pool Diner manufactured in Oak Wood with Turned Pool Table Legs in the pool dining position.
Royal Pool Diner manufactured in Oak Wood with Turned Pool Table Legs, this pool diner is in the pool table playing position.
- Manufactured in Ash, Mahogany or Oak Wood – other wood available upon request
- Choice of Leg Style – Square, Tapered, Turned, Turned/Fluted or Tulip
- Plain Cushions or Carved Cushions
- Plain Dining Top or Carved Dining Top
- Italian Slate Bed
- West of England 6811 Cloth
- Available in Blue, Burgundy or Green Cloth – other colours available upon request
- Pool Pocket Entrances
- Rubber Pocket Slammers
- Matching Wood Triangle
- Playing 2” Pool Ball
- Colour Matched to Customers Specification
- Solid Brass Rise/Fall Mechanism for the two different heights of playing Pool and Dining
- Complete with Accessories
- Optional Pool Dining Table Accessories – please click here
- Dining Room Chairs – please click here
- For Cloth Options – please click here
One, two or three section dining tops, ornate carved cushions, ornate carved rosette buttons, 2" Snooker Balls, 2 man or 4 man brass scoreboard, matching cue rack.